Aws Cloud Red Team Certified Training Course
On your path to AWS Certification, you can take advantage of a variety of expert tips, resources, and programs. Whether this is your first certification or a later one, AWS can help you effectively validate your skills in the cloud.
This training course provides in-depth view of AWS core services, identification of mis-configurations and stealthily abusing them in an Enterprise AWS Cloud Environment.
As cloud shift is real, most of the Fortune 500 enterprises relies on AWS Cloud service provider for scaling their business overseas.
With business expansion, a huge responsibility of identifying and mitigating wide loopholes to secure cloud infrastructure is required.
- Reviews (0)
Who is this course for?
- System Administrators
- Malware Developers
- Anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge of the subject
Characteristics of the course:
- One to one mentorship with industry expert
- 24×7 Lab Access with Study Material ( PDF + Video )
- 30 Days AWS Cloud Red Team Lab Access
- 150+ Pages Manual PDF
- 20+ hours HD videos
- Module-Wise Automated Lab Deployment Scripts
- Technical Support
- Single CARTS Examination Attempt
- Official end-of-course certificate
Training Course Syllabus:
First individual orientation service by one of our experts.
AWS Cybersecurity Specialist Course is divided in to 3 main modules categorized below
1.Introduction To AWS Cloud
- AWS Cloud Overview
- Classification of AWS Cloud Bases of Service Models
- Classification of AWS Cloud bases of Service Uses
2.Red Team Operations In AWS Cloud Environment
- AWS Cloud Overview
- Initial Access
- Credential Access
- Lateral Movement
3.AWS Cloud Services Functionalities & Exploitation
- Identity And Access Management (IAM)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
- Lambda Function
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Relational Database Service ( RDS )
- Elastic Block Store ( EBS )
- Secret Manager
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- AWS Security Services
- Eagerness to learn
- Understanding of Web and Network Penetration Testing
- Red Team Methodology
Candidates precision and patience will be judged to pass a 2 hours hands-on examination on an Realisitc AWS Enterprise environment to earn AWS Cloud Red Team Diamond Certification.
Intended leaning outcomes and skills :
Upon successful completion of the course the candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Red Team Methodologies in Enterprise AWS Cloud Environments
- Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK for Cloud
- Identifying, analyzing and abusing mis-configurations
- Enumerating & Mapping Attack Surface of AWS Cloud Services
- Pivoting and Lateral Movement in segmented Enterprise Networks
- Leveraging globally used cloud resources for Data Exfiltration
- Mapping and profiling critical cloud assets
- Using stealth Tools, Tactic, Technique & Procedures (TTPs)